Admittedly, I’m a terrible cook; the yummy orange creamsicle pictured above is sadly from a box (though it was wonderful nonetheless).
However, in case of a future stroke of culinary genius, I’ve picked out a recipe to make these delicious treats from scratch. Try it out and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup heavy cream or full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Let set for 30-60 minutes, then add popsicle sticks. Freeze for another 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen the popsicles and serve immediately.